lynx-dev

compression (was Re: [Lynx-dev] Problem with mobil.t-online.de)

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: compression (was Re: [Lynx-dev] Problem with mobil.t-online.de)
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 11:49:58 +0000 (UTC)

Thomas Dickey dixit:

>"compress" is supposed to be handled by an external program, while
>the others all have built-in support.  I didn't have "compress"
>installed on my home machine, but see that there is a "ncompress"
>package

Ow ;)

Want me to hack it up for lynx? I'll use
http://mirbsd.mirsolutions.de/cvs.cgi/src/usr.bin/compress/zopen.c?rev=HEAD
as a basis (I did that for XFree86 as well, while x.org removed
support for compressed fonts from their Xlib), which is GPL compatible.

bye,
//mirabile
--
<ciruZ> Vutral: ohne [...] kram sinds 46 Zeilen. Wozu also ein Tutorial?
<benz> ciruz: weil die zeilen alle ausssehen wie m/@!,.*[0-9]*$/; $_=$`