lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] Lynx questions

From: Peter Bond
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Lynx questions
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 16:52:38 +0100

Hi,

I downloaded your software yesterday as I wanted to see what my site looks like in a text-only browser, I can browse the web with the browser, visit sites like BBC and Google etc.

However I can't visit sites on my computer I run IIS on XP Pro and my testing URL is

http://computername the browser shows a 401 error, but I can view the pages on IIS in the other browsers I have installed (IE, Netscape, FireFox, Opera).

Whilst I am emailing may I ask:
Are style sheets removed

When I select an email address it puts a form field on for my message, is there a way to set the from or reply-to address.

Is there a way to check for updates.

Many Thanks