lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] NO_TITLE blank line before bottom row

From: Stef Caunter
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] NO_TITLE blank line before bottom row
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 08:35:28 -0400 (EDT)

Just as an addendum, any link that would have been on the last row, that is
moved to the top (row 1), on the next page, is drawn inaccessibly, i.e. not as a link.

Try (in -notitle ADVANCED mode)

http://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/2005/09/09/Katrina_Friday20050909.html

page down to end, page up once. The first line should be a link. Page up again, it would have displayed in the missing last line.

Hope that helps.

Stef
http://caunter.ca/contact.html