lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Removing the 3 character left & right margin...

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Removing the 3 character left & right margin...
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 15:40:28 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 6 Apr 2005, Small, Gene wrote:

Lynx users,

I'm trying to adapt lynx to operate on a small 26wx15h character display and lynx seems to be inserting a 3 char pad left and right along the edges of the display. I'm setting up my own terminfo settings and do not see a specification for this. Text placed with the <pre> tag does not show this behavior. Is there any way to prevent or control this?

I implemented this in my interim patch at

        ftp://invisible-island/temp/lynx2.8.6dev.11i.patch.gz

so it'll be part of dev.12 when I get there.  (see the -nomargins and
-notitle options)

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net