lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] NetBSD 2.0 more than warnings

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] NetBSD 2.0 more than warnings
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 05:58:37 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005, Stef Caunter wrote:

Sorry to be taking rather than giving lately, but 2.0 isn't liking dev11 to the
point that it errors out, same with 2.8.5rel1.

that's ok (I'm swamped too - 5 projects need attention and I haven't gotten my taxes done yet).

Here is some of stderr (from about 200 lines) followed by some of config.log to
do with character sets.

I know that NetBSD doesn't have a term.h from previous adventures with
antiword (probably not it). The check for alternate charsets by curses fails.

ok - there might be some way to improve this.  That won't stop the build,
but the screen won't be as nice to look at.

UCdomap.c:41:59: cp1250_uni.h: No such file or directory

this is a result of the bug in "make". I'm surprised that I haven't noticed any comments regarding ports that don't build any more (perhaps it's a relatively special case of "make" which is broken).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net