lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] won't render as it thinks it is not text/html

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] won't render as it thinks it is not text/html
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 09:40:52 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004, Atsuhito Kohda wrote:

> From: Thomas Dickey <address@hidden>
> Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] won't render as it thinks it is not text/html
> Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 09:12:13 -0400 (EDT)
>
> > > so you can test it in normal Debian's way.
> >
> > hmm - "normal" for me is to mainly use dselect, and occasionally some
> > special apt-get command.  I'll see how to install this.
>
> Well please add the following line to /etc/apt/sources.list
>
> deb http://www1.pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp/~kohda/debian/experiment/ ./

I downloaded the file with lynx, and used "dpkg -i".  That works.

> and try dselect.

but I'll remember this for the next time (thanks).

> Yes, I noticed the difference between you and me in this point.
> As far as I tested or on my system, even if I selected Display
> character set to Japanese (EUC-JP) I saw the problem...
>
> I hope there might someone else who can test this.

that would be nice - I'm puzzled.  (In development I did see
misalignments, and fixed the ones I could find, so I have a rough idea
what the issue is).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net