lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] Re: application/x-iso-8859-1 D)ownload, or C)ancel

From: Frédéric L . W . Meunier
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Re: application/x-iso-8859-1 D)ownload, or C)ancel
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 02:49:22 -0300 (BRST)

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004, Frédéric L. W. Meunier wrote:

Anybody know why a search on //www.pervalidus.net/tmp/search.html (extracted from //www.mercadolivre.com.br/ to remove JavaScript) returns the Subject ? Then, if I press 'D', it downloads the search results. ELinks works fine with it.

I noticed the search form on the site doesn't use JavaScript anymore, but the result is the same.

--
http://www.pervalidus.net/contact.html