lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx2.8.6dev.6

From: Atsuhito Kohda
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx2.8.6dev.6
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 07:46:02 +0900 (JST)

From: Thomas Dickey <address@hidden>
Subject: [Lynx-dev] lynx2.8.6dev.6
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 20:45:30 -0400

> 2.8.6 Development & patches:
>       http://lynx.isc.org/current/index.html
>
> 2004-10-10 (2.8.6dev.6)

Not sure but there seemed a problem on my Debian unstable.

When lynx displaied a page, the first letter of a highlighted
link name was duplicated like "LLynx Users Guide" (The Lynx
Help Page, for example).

Further, when one moved a cursor with an arrow key or TAB then
every highlighted (or selected) link name successively showed
the same problem.

Is there anyone who encountered the same problem or is this
specific to my system?

Regards,                        2004-10-12(Tue)

 Atsuhito Kohda <address@hidden>
 Department of Math., Univ. of Tokushima