lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] PDCurses problems and others

From: vtailor
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] PDCurses problems and others
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 12:36:26 -0500

>There are some problems with the mouse when using the pdcurses library.
>If you mix keystrokes with mouse clicks, the mouse stops working.  If
>you try to click the mouse to move the cursor to a text form entry point,
>the cursor moves to that point, then jumps back to the prior position
>immediately after.

Just out of curiosity, I got the libslang code, version 1.4, from Davis's
old web site, fixed the "converttoansi" static variable so it starts off
enabled, and linked it to lynx.  It actually works, except for some
&nbp junk that gets added to the display.

But, most important, if you move the mouse to a text entry field and
click, the cursor moves to that field and doesn't bounce back to its
first position as in pdcurses.  And, for some reason, the screen colors
are a bit different than in pdcurses.