lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] refs to http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/lynx-dev/

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] refs to http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/lynx-dev/
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 23:25:04 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004, Thomas Dickey wrote:

> On Wed, 14 Apr 2004, Leonid Pauzner wrote:
>
> > I was trying to find lynx-dev archive on the web.
> > Apparently there is no single link to
> >
> >   http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/lynx-dev/
> >
> > at lynx.isc.org nor Lynx user guide.
>
> I've been waiting for a resolution to the deadlock we're having over
> maintainance of the mailing list (waiting 1-2 weeks for requests to
> be completed isn't a workable state of affairs).

It is my impression, from reading the flora-admin-help messages, that
lynx-dev archives will probably be removed from flora, since I doubt
that anyone can give Russell the copyright clearance on the archive
that he requires to keep it there. I hope that the archives will
manage to be preserved somewhere.

Am I misreading the flora messages, or do others agree that the
lynx-dev archive won't be able to stay at flora?
                         Doug

--
Doug Kaufman
Internet: address@hidden