lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev netbsd-1.6.1 warning

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev netbsd-1.6.1 warning
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 10:03:36 -0500

On Sun, Jan 18, 2004 at 09:51:37AM -0500, Stef Caunter wrote:
> The archive of this should suffice for anyone looking into
> it. Don't see anything about it on their list. The package
> in 1.6.1 appears to be dev7 (they call it 2.8.5.0.7).

hmm - I don't pay a lot of attention to packages unless the packagers
are reasonably responsive, or if there are useful patches to be incorporated.

The same compiler warning would apply to almost any version of lynx,
since it is a problem in NetBSD's header files.  (I'll take a look later
today to see if their package has any useful patches).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net