lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev how to workaround using various machines with different key

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev how to workaround using various machines with different key ?input
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 11:37:41 +0900

On Wed, Dec 17, 2003 at 08:38:05PM -0500, Thomas Dickey wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Dec 2003, Henry Nelson wrote:
>
> > >From my office PC all the arrow keys and keypad (insert, home, pgup, etc.)
> > work fine for navigating around a document, but when I access the same
> > shell account and execute the same Lynx binary with the same configuration
> > files (.lynxrc and lynx.cfg) from the PC in the computer lab, the up and
> > down arrow keys and keypad keys don't do anything.
> >
> > Anyone have suggestions where I should start to debug this problem?  TIA
>
> That sounds like a difference in terminal emulators.

I would have thought so, too, except that I copied all the files in TTERMPRO
to a floppy and then copied them back on the other machine.  I'll double
check that somehow I haven't bungled the initiation file on the more recent
install, or maybe by some fluke there's another copy on the lab PC (_lots_
of people are using that machine) that the shortcut points to.

__Henry