lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev something change in the chartrans configuration?

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev something change in the chartrans configuration?
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 21:19:51 +0900 (JST)

> > configure with the option
> >    "--with-charsets=iso-8859-1,iso-8859-15,us-ascii,utf-8,euc-jp,shift_jis".
>
> the form of the command looks right - I'll check it when I'm at home.

Don't bother.  Like I said, it's a problem with shared libraries.  Works
fine if you remove libintl.so and links from LIBS directory.  (Probably the
same with iconv, too.)  Anyway, I've wasted too much time with too many
programs trying to get shared libraries to work on Solaris to care anymore.
If it "just works", then I'll use them.  Otherwise, forget it.  So read
this as a JFYI post.

__Henry