lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev FORCE_SSL_PROMPT:NO

From: Stef Caunter
Subject: Re: lynx-dev FORCE_SSL_PROMPT:NO
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 08:37:57 -0400 (EDT)

Added procedure to determine default ssl cert location
(thanks to DK and HN)
Neutralized path and system definition language (thanks to
TG and HN)
Re-presented environment variable definition as possible
solution.
File is getting big so attachment not duplicated in
message body, please advise if I should do it the other way.

--Stef