lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev '\' reloading documents

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev '\' reloading documents
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 19:35:59 +0900 (JST)

> I can't seem to
> get it to happen anywhere I try right now, but when it happens, it's
> consistent.  Every time I change to source or back again prompts a reload.
> If I can find it again, or if I find another site that does it, I'll be
> sure to turn on the trace log.

This site acts differently from run-of-the-mill ones, i.e., it won't
give out its source to just anyone:

             http://www.addresscreation.com/

If it forces a reload on pressing '\' for you, maybe we can get a hint.
Some kind of cookie trick?  (Sorry, I hesitate to verify it myself since
I still haven't had time to get back to an unmodified, but recent, Lynx.)

__Henry