lynx-dev

lynx-dev A site where cookies don't seem to work

From: Rick Lewis
Subject: lynx-dev A site where cookies don't seem to work
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 06:28:45 -0700 (MST)

I can save display options on a message board site, and the appropriate
cookie is saved, with a "gobble date" of December 30, 2010.
Yet, my options always revert to what appear to be the system defaults.
Even if I mark all messages as read, when I re-enter the site, it's as if
I've never done that.
Anyone care to have a look at:
www.radio-info.com/boards/la/
and figure out why?
If you go to the "set preferences" link, they won't save, even though I
haven't seen any javascript links or anything like that.
Preferences do get saved in IE, but looking at the site, I'd think they
would work in lynx as well.
Wonder what I'm missing here?
--Rick Lewis