lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Problems with URL--please help

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Problems with URL--please help
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 18:52:01 -0800 (PST)

I was referring to the post by clemens fisher that there was an error
in the SSL3_GET_RECORD, which I presumed was noted when using
"openssl s_client". The error goes away if you specify the use of ssl2
to s_client. I don't believe that the error message came from lynx.
                         Doug

--
Doug Kaufman
Internet: address@hidden