lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Looking for tips on determining where a failure might lie

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Looking for tips on determining where a failure might lie
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 12:31:26 -0500 (EST)

From: Thomas Dickey <address@hidden>

> testing with dev.12 -
> I see the last line of the URL isn't highlighted, but (with normal and
> color-style) I do get the followup page.  This is on Linux, of course...

For some reason I see a lot of this highlighting situation on SPARC Solaris
as well - places where the last line of a multiple line url doesn't get
highlighted, but I have gotten to 'trust' that the characters are
being used.

In the case with dev.14, as you have seen, the missing characters don't
even show up on the page.
--
Tcl - The glue of a new generation.  <URL: http://wiki.tcl.tk/ >
Larry W. Virden <mailto:address@hidden> <URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/>