lynx-dev

lynx-dev Re: new version of FR.PO

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: lynx-dev Re: new version of FR.PO
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 21:01:51 -0500

On Wed, Jan 15, 2003 at 09:29:11PM +0000, Bernard Schweitzer wrote:
> Hello,
> I have enhanced French translation of Lynx. I'm attaching now this new
> version. Could you compile it and send me the compied LYNX.MO, please?
> thank you very much!
> Note: You can put this version on web sites.
> Sincerly,
> Bernard Schweitzer
>      File:  FR.PO
>      Date:  15 Jan 2003, 21:25
>      Size:  180159 bytes.
>      Type:  Text

Bernard:

  Thanks! I have uploaded your FR.PO file to this location temporarily:
http://jim.spath.com/FR.PO

  It would be nice if someone on the lynx-dev list could check this out
and verify that it works for them. I am in the midst of rebuilding my
home machine so can't test this right away.

  I'm not sure that an MO file that I would generate on my NetBSD-i386
host would be useful to someone on a different platform. As I recall,
there are some difference between gettext versions. If you could let
the list know what your preferred platform is, perhaps someone else can
help with the MO file.

  If I get positive feedback, I will forward to the Translation Project.
------
<http://www.cs.indiana.edu/picons/db/users/net/bcpl/jspath/face.xbm>
<http://www.altavista.com/cgi-bin/query?q=%22web+home+for+jim+spath%22>
<http://www.google.com/search?q=web+home+for+jim+spath>
Marvin the Paranoid Android says:
I'm looking forward to retiring in about ten billion years you know.
Not that that will be any more interesting than this.
God what a totally depressing thought.