lynx-dev

lynx-dev popup windows

From: Kelly A Quinn
Subject: lynx-dev popup windows
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 15:00:34 -0500

Hi,

The link to the FAQ questions at
http://www.trill-home.com/lynx/development.html isn't working, so I
couldn't check there first before asking what may be some dumb
questions. I'm still learning about Lynx.

1. I've seen a couple messages that seem to indicate that Lynx can
handle popup windows. But I haven't been able to see this while I'm
using Lynx. Does anyone have any examples of sites that have popups that
work with Lynx so I can see how it looks?

2. Are they using Javascript to generate the popups? I thought Lynx
didn't support Javascript.

3. Where can I find more information about getting popups to work with
Lynx?

Thanks,
Kelly