lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev SSL error

From: Leslie Fairall
Subject: Re: lynx-dev SSL error
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 15:49:10 -0400 (EDT)

Hello:

I received the same message last night:

ssl error:+unable to get local issuer certificate-Continue? (n(

Are you saying that users must put a certain file in our home directories
for SSL to work properly? If so, could this be done by an administrator
for everyone? I'm not a programmer, so I'm sorry if this question sounds
ignorant. Thanks.