lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Display of SGML Greek Math entities -- solution

From: Steve White
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Display of SGML Greek Math entities -- solution
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 08:11:50 -0700

You're right, Ian.

This changes my understanding of when the replacement of the
numerical character references must occur in the conversion of
the multi-byte CJK character sets.

And it makes another thing I posted this morning incorrect.

I still can't understand why I can't see the numerical references
in Henry's page.  Is it a setting of some sort?

On Fri, 16 Aug 2002 11:37:32 +0100
Ian Collier <address@hidden> wrote