lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Colors on Win32

From: Ney André de Mello Zunino
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Colors on Win32
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 11:58:41 +0900

Frédéric L. W. Meunier wrote:

I made a 2.8.5dev.8 binary available at
http://www.pervalidus.net/Windows/devel/browsers/lynx/ but it
uses color-style.

Thank you. I have followed the instructions in "contents.txt" and also got the
.lss files. However, no matter what I try, I can't still get the right colors to show.
For instance, I tried to have black text over white background, with this line in my .lss:

normal:normal:black:white

But it actually comes out as gray over light gray. Sorry for my ignorance, but
what am I missing?

Thank you again,

--
Ney André de Mello Zunino