lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Terminal problem

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Terminal problem
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 18:25:51 -0400

On Tue, Jul 30, 2002 at 02:16:13PM -0700, Mike Warner wrote:
> On or about 29 Jul, 2002, Morten Bo Johansen
> <address@hidden> wrote:

> When the bottom line of the content display (immediately above
> the status line) contains one or more links, one of those links
> is active, and I up-arrow to the next previous link, the link I
> leave keeps the active-link highlighting.  All the links I arrow
> through on that bottom line will hold the active highlighting,
> but the next line up un/highlights normally.

but whether it's color-style, or recent changes I'm not sure.  If the
latter, it's probably relatively easy to fix.  Internally color-style
is a mess because it uses SPAN tags to simulate regions - and if lynx doesn't
look far enough to see the extent of a region, it won't find the boundary.
It would have been better to add a code to each item that relates it
to styles - and separate that entirely from other tags.

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
http://invisible-island.net