lynx-dev

lynx-dev a highlighting problem with 2.8.5dev.8

From: Hataguchi Takeshi
Subject: lynx-dev a highlighting problem with 2.8.5dev.8
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 14:54:23 +0900 (JST)

2.8.5dev.8 seems to have a highlighting problem.  Viewing
285dev8Highlighting.html which is attached with this mail, only the
first line would be highlighted, though both of the first and the
second line should be highlighted.

# This problem seems to be occurred when the link string is the last
# of the HTML document, as far as I tested.

By the way, 2 patches which I posted on 6 Mar doesn't seems to be
included in 2.8.5dev.8.  I would be happy if they will be adopted at
dev.9.

    http://www.flora.org/lynx-dev/html/month032002/msg00036.html
--
Takeshi Hataguchi