lynx-dev

lynx-dev latest status on java script support?

From: Kirk Reiser
Subject: lynx-dev latest status on java script support?
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 10:57:44 -0500

Hi Folks:  I was wondering if someone might be willing to give me an
update or point me someplace that can on java script support.  I have
looked through the archives but the most recent thing I found was some
discussion which took place back in March of 1999.

I apologize if this may have been asked to death but I am interested
on behalf of the blind linux community.  It seems to be a sticking
point for some folks moving over to gnu/linux.

  Kirk