lynx-dev

lynx-dev Lynx vs yahoo, the ongoing saga

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: lynx-dev Lynx vs yahoo, the ongoing saga
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 12:16:45 -0500 (EST)

For a few patches, lynx seemed to be accepting all the cookies used at
yahoo.com . However, with patch 5, I am back with having to specify
accepting of one cookie during the login process to mail.yahoo.com .
This despite all the various settings I have trying to tell lynx to
just use all the wrong cookies at yahoo ...

Has anyone using the latest lynx figured out what all has to be set so
that lynx quits worrying about the cookies from yahoo.com ?
--
Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.
Larry W. Virden <mailto:address@hidden> <URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/>