lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev another problem with highlighting

From: Atsuhito Kohda
Subject: Re: lynx-dev another problem with highlighting
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 12:17:46 +0900

From: Hataguchi Takeshi <address@hidden>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 23:01:56 +0900 (JST)

> > I am not so sure but, as far as I tested the above files,
> > it seems there is no problem.
>
> Does the highlighted text strech for two lines?
> The problem can be found only when it streches for two lines.
> If the highlighted text is in one line, please make your terminal
> narrow.  Then you may see the problems.

Hmm, I tested with "stty cols 79" and the highlighted
text streched for two lines but it seemed there was no
problem.

(Debian used GNU stty and its man said to use "stty cols N")

I also tested with "kterm -geometry 79x24" but I got
no problem.

Further I converted bar-ja.html to JIS and SJIS and tested
with them (of course with "stty cols 79") but there was
no problem.

If possible, I hope someone else will test this and report
the result.

Best regards,                   2002.2.21

 Atsuhito Kohda <address@hidden>
 Department of Math., Tokushima Univ.