lynx-dev

lynx-dev Use mutt to download and distribute incoming mails to various f

From: Neo Sze Wee
Subject: lynx-dev Use mutt to download and distribute incoming mails to various folder?
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 09:34:25 +0000

We can use fetchmail and procmail to do this but if I use mutt to download mail
, will mutt be able to distribute the mails to various folders, as it is
downloading?

Or I have to pipe the mails to procmail? How to do it? When I try, I tag all
the mails and pipe to "formail -s procmail" but procmail complains about
locking and unlocking file.

Can the whole thing be done by invoking mutt and/procmail in command line?

I do not use fetchmail because the recent version requires the cryto libraries
which make the whole thing big and slow.

Thank you.