lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev line breaks

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev line breaks
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 19:42:05 -0500

On Mon, Dec 03, 2001 at 04:02:48PM -0800, Larry Fletcher wrote:
> If there are two line breaks together or separated by a cursor return
> and spaces, Lynx 2.8.3-1 ignores the second line break.  Is this fixed
> in a more recent version?  If so, which version should I get?

You seem to be talking about this (in lynx.cfg):

# If COLLAPSE_BR_TAGS is set FALSE, Lynx will not collapse serial BR tags.
# If set TRUE, two or more concurrent BRs will be collapsed into a single
# line break.  Note that the valid way to insert extra blank lines in HTML
# is via a PRE block with only newlines in the block.
#
#COLLAPSE_BR_TAGS:TRUE

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>