lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev mb problem

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev mb problem
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 09:54:46 +0900 (JST)

Second try.  Sorry it's hard to read, but I still haven't found the
pattern that is triggering posts to be deleted.

>  So either I'm misunderstanding the problem

Press Asave to save to a bookmark, press Doc or Link to save either the
document or the link, then press Zee.  With my setup I go back to the
point where I pressed Asave, and nothing is saved to bookmark Zee.

AFAIK, the same problem exists with the vee command.  I can go to multi-
bookmarks AtoY just by pressing the letter at the prompt, whereas Zee will
cancel the command and I end up at the point where I pressed vee.

The only way I can use bookmark Zee is to first go to the menu by pressing
the equals sign, and select from the menu.

In case it matters, I have the following settings in .lynxrc:
sub_bookmarks=ADVANCED
user_mode=ADVANCED

I can reproduce this with Lynx 2.8.5dev.2 on Solaris2.6 and 2.8.4dev.15
on NetBSD/pc981.4.3alpha.  In both cases I use Lynx in a Screen window
over TeraTerm.

yrneH