lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Latest development version compiles under MingW32

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Latest development version compiles under MingW32
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 20:25:52 -0400

On Mon, Jun 04, 2001 at 09:23:57AM -0400, address@hidden wrote:
> On the other hand, there are some missing MINGW32 ifdef changes requested in
> earlier posts to this group, and the following error occurs because of a
> !SLANG ifdef, which requires some text rewriting:

I did in fact add the changes that were needed in the C code; the other
changes proposed did not belong there, but in the script used for building
(e.g., the definition for LYNX_CFG_FILE).  I took a look at that tonight,
to review and see that this for instance is something that would be fixed
if you had a reasonably recent version of MINGW32.  However, there's the
win32_check_interrupt() and sleep() functions in the same module, which
aren't workable as-is with slang.  Perhaps if you updated your configuration,
focused on fixing the things like this (and write a makefile ;-), the
result would be more managable.

> LYUtils.c: In function `HTCheckForInterrupt':
> LYUtils.c:2298: `socket_timeout' undeclared (first use in this function)
> LYUtils.c:2298: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
> LYUtils.c:2298: for each function it appears in.)
> LYUtils.c:2300: `readfds' undeclared (first use in this function)
> LYUtils.c:2308: `ret' undeclared (first use in this function)

Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
http://dickey.his.com
ftp://dickey.his.com