lynx-dev

lynx-dev Better navigation

From: Ilya Zakharevich
Subject: lynx-dev Better navigation
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 02:48:29 -0500

To stop the lull:  here is the excerpt of my lynx.cfg.  I think it
provides much better navigation than the standard bindings.  I think
it deserves to be available as option.  [In addition to these keys I
also have PREV_DOC/NEXT_DOC/PREV_LINK/NEXT_LINK on Alt-arrows - but I
never need PREV_LINK/NEXT_LINK].

KEYMAP:^[:INTERRUPT:STOP
KEYMAP:0x100:UP_LINK
KEYMAP:0x101:DOWN_LINK
KEYMAP:0x102:RIGHT_LINK:FORW_RL
KEYMAP:0x103:LEFT_LINK:BACK_LL

# This one does not work: ncurses remaps it first:
KEYMAP:^H:PREV_DOC:DELP
KEYMAP:0x7F:PREV_DOC:DELP

[Binding Esc may be dangerous on slow connections.  You may need to
set ESCDELAY to a sane value.  Solutions appreciated.]

Ilya