lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Re: Building Lynx2-8-4 - when did complicated/undebuggable

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: Building Lynx2-8-4 - when did complicated/undebuggable "configure" scripts become the norm?
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 12:47:23 -0500

On Tue, Feb 27, 2001 at 12:02:04PM -0500, Webmaster Jim wrote:

> If somone contributes a makefile for cygwin, it would probably go
> into the distribution, as we also have makefiles for MS and Borland
> compilers. The Borland makefile is still working (I use it sometimes),
> but new features won't be compiled in unless someone maintains those
> files.

I've also (recently) been testing with the Borland makefile as well as
the Microsoft one.  I've cygwin b20.1 on my older machine, but probably
will not install cygwin on the newer one since their downloads (according
to McAfee) have viruses attached.

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
http://dickey.his.com