lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev 2.8.4dev.18 random crashes

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev 2.8.4dev.18 random crashes
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 11:45:50 -0500

On Mon, Feb 19, 2001 at 12:00:50AM -0300, Frédéric L. W. Meunier wrote:
> Go to http://www.slackware.com/forum/ with dev.18
> Don't forget to use the arrow keys (up and down). I see garbage
> using the arrow keys. You may need to follow 'Slackware Devel'
> or another Forum.

I got it to sig-11 twice, but not dump core (odd - but yet another thing
to check if it's configured properly).  I added a printf to the exit
code to check that, but haven't gotten it to die (with an hour's browsing ;-)

I can also see that it uses about twice as much memory as you said (no idea
why - will take more understanding of TRST, I guess).  I'll probably make
a small diff to check with/without the TRST changes to ensure that's the
only part that is a problem area.

(but I'll concentrate on the fixes needed for dev.19:  resizing and
restrictions - this other stuff isn't going to get done today, I think).

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
http://dickey.his.com