lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Error when compiling lynx with BC5.0

From: Thomas E. Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Error when compiling lynx with BC5.0
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 06:10:43 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 9 Jan 2001, Mike Bledig wrote:

> Hi, Please can someone help? When I try to compile Lynx dev 16,
> I am getting the following error:
>
> Info :Compiling C:\lynx2-8-4\src\lymain.c
> Error:lymain.c(1118,33):Extra parameter in call to mkdir

ignore that (or try to).

M$ uses a non-POSIX prototype for mkdir, and the fix for that is to
not include the header file that prototypes it (I don't recall changing
any header dependencies that would have done this).  What platform and
build environment?

--
T.E.Dickey <address@hidden>
http://dickey.his.com