lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev bytes sec?

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: lynx-dev bytes sec?
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 04:59:45 -0400

001022 Karen Lewellen wrote:
> again, i note that the two versions i have seen are older than mine,
> suggesting that this is a config thing rather than a version one,
> howver i believe its the hmmm 2.8. 14 compile?
> not the most recent, but in every compile i have used as a stand alone,
> over the past three or four years, the problem has been there,
> but missing on the services.

you do need to tell us exactly which versions you are comparing:
enter `=' and you will find the version number at the start of line 3 .

however more generally, should we not add a 3rd option to  SHOW_KB_RATE ,
ie  KB/sec , bytes/sec  or  `do not show a rate' ?
the TRUE/FALSE choice would have to be replaced by eg  KB/BYTES/NONE .
is it difficult to do?  TD ?  DK ?