lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev PROBLEM TO USE A SITE

From: Mark Canlas
Subject: Re: lynx-dev PROBLEM TO USE A SITE
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 07:26:58 -0400

The majority of McAfee.com requires a script-capable browser (for example,
Internet Explorer) because it specializes in Internet applications. As
Lynx does not support scripting, it is far from capable of utilizing
McAfee's services. Any other non-script-dependant information should be
available at any other computer virus information site.

Mark Canlas : address@hidden : http://www.htmlism.com/