lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev "Lynx links" links [WAS Re: <LINK> for Lynx (was Re: Writin

From: Kim DeVaughn
Subject: Re: lynx-dev "Lynx links" links [WAS Re: <LINK> for Lynx (was Re: Writing for Lynx)
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 06:33:05 -0600

Reposted from  comp.infosystems.www.browsers.misc  on some additional
link updates Alan did.

I forget who it is here on the list that often checks lynx docs for
dead links ... perhaps they'd take a look at the ones Alan couldn't
fix.

/kim

From: "Alan J. Flavell" <address@hidden>
Newsgroups: comp.infosystems.www.browsers.misc
Subject: Re: "Lynx links" links [WAS Re: <LINK> for Lynx (was Re: Writing for
Lynx)
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 18:12:50 +0200

On 20 Aug 2000, Kim DeVaughn wrote:

> There are a couple folks on the list that (try to) keep the various
> URL's/links more-or-less up-to-date.  I'm sure they'll try and fill
> in whatever dead links are still in it.  Eventually.

Sure, I know the feeling.  Anyhow, I ran a link checker against the
main page of lynx faqomatic, fixed some more links, and posted a brief
report ("Dead links..." in the top level menu) on the ones I couldn't
see how to fix.

See http://lynx.isc.org/fom/cache/117.html

Feel free to report this to the lynx-dev if you wish; I'd rather not
bother the moderator by too many non-subscriber postings to it.

> "When you open the box, the cat's either dead or it bites you."  --M. Flynn

;-)   Try http://www.pparc.ac.uk/Ed/Sv/Download.asp
       "Download the Schrodinger's Cat screensaver from here"
--EOF--