lynx-dev

lynx-dev teraterm

From: A. R. Vener
Subject: lynx-dev teraterm
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 12:42:47 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I just checked out the teraterm ftp site and discovered that the only
versions of Teraterm there are for various flavors of Windoze.

Is there a version for DOS? Of failing that, are there any other recommendations
for DOS based terminal emulators other than Teraterm?

One reason I am currently using Telix is that it works very well with Vocal-Eyes
screen reader. Any replacement to Telix would have to work as effectively
since even in pursuit of the holy grail of a 100% accurate terminal descriptor,
I am not willing to give up real world functionality. :-)

Rudy