lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev problem solved

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev problem solved
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 11:23:38 +0900 (JST)

> Installing slang did the trick.  Lynx now comes up with only
> the selected link shown in reverse video.

That is the "magic" I was talking about.  BUT, don't slack off; your
"problem [IS NOT REALLY] solved," as I am sure Tom will point out to
you.  Slang is just covering up the gap between what your physical
terminal can really do and what you are telling your curses library
that it can do.  (The problem is: you can count the number of people
worldwide who can write an accurate terminfo entry on your fingers.
Does the terminfo(5) man page still die halfway through?)

__Henry