lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Multibite characters for Lynx 2.8.3.rel1

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Multibite characters for Lynx 2.8.3.rel1
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 11:53:34 +0900 (JST)

> This change was in the development code since 1999-10-21 (2.8.3dev.13).
> I am rather surprised that nobody reported this as a problem in all the

I should have mentioned it on the list, but I noticed starting somewhere
in the 3dev series, I thought before last fall, that I have to manually
refresh (^L) much more frequently than in the past.

> I would still like to know whether it is also necessary if lynx is
> compiled
>  - with a regualar Slang lib?
>  - with a Slang lib compiled with SLANG_HAS_KANJI_SUPPORT?

I compile Slang with SLANG_HAS_KANJI_SUPPORT.  I have never compiled
without that define.

(Nice to see Takuya Asada again!)

__Henry