lynx-dev

lynx-dev Lynx parser-anaylser and structure (fwd)

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: lynx-dev Lynx parser-anaylser and structure (fwd)
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 10:43:55 -0500 (CDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 17:39:22 +0200 (DST)
From: Gog the Dwarf <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Lynx parser-anaylser and structure

Hello,

I am sorry to write to you this way, without being in the mailing list
(I've subscribed but the work is *quite* urgent and need an answer). I've
seen your name on the lynx-dev mailing list archive, could you forward
this mail there or answer the following question?

I am currently a student in Grenoble and need to do a HTML page
interpreter and convert the page in some C++ library (this is FLTK but
that's not the big point).
In order to make this work easy, I'd like to reuse Lynx sources. The
problem is that I cannot find developement guides to explain me how it
works.
I'd like to reuse the parser and analyser that builds the tree
representation of the HTML code (I presume there is such a tree built) and
which methods can be used in order to *read* the tree (to convert the file
into the lib format).
Could you send me some help or give me some address to get thoses
explanations?

Thanks a lot. Please mail back

Julien