lynx-dev

Re : lynx-dev VMS compilation and Slang

From: Jerome LAURET
Subject: Re : lynx-dev VMS compilation and Slang
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 21:28:49 -0400

        Sorry ... Inacurrate report : even with the default terminal settings
and white bacground, the color would not appear in all cases unless the -color
is used.
        Note that my lynx_dir:lynx.cfg have colors defined ... Small detail
but if someone comes with an obvious explaination, I am all ears ...
(btw : Yes, I have tried the set terminal/color and a bunch of other settings).

                  Jerome LAURET S.U.N.Y. @ Stony Brook
       ,,,,,      Dept. of Chemistry
      ( o o )     Stony Brook NY 11794-3400
  E-mail: address@hidden
  URL   : http://nucwww.chem.sunysb.edu/jlauret/jlauret.html

PS : This might be a question for John Davis since Slang is not really part of
     this group direct concern ...