lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev LYOptions.c patch for pre.8

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev LYOptions.c patch for pre.8
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 09:37:42 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 23 Apr 100, T.E.Dickey wrote:

(quoting me)
> > I just noticed that the option page still uses the terminology "Links
> > and form fields are numberd", although we changed this to "Links and

> will review & see (if it was just a side-effect of my having changed
> the internal symbol, then I don't think we need to change the menus again).

Besides the desire for consistency, the phrase "Links and form fields
are numbered" does not completely fit on a 80 character wide screen
when using the form-based option page. There is no problem with the
key-base option page, but that is probably used less often.
                              Doug
__
Doug Kaufman
Internet: address@hidden