lynx-dev

lynx-dev Connecting to... + press any arror key -> CPU problem

From: Frederic L . W . Meunier
Subject: lynx-dev Connecting to... + press any arror key -> CPU problem
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 10:27:56 -0300

OK, I forgot to mention this on my last message.

When you connect to a site and Lynx stays at the Connecting
to phase for a time (slow modem or site etc), if you press any
arrow key (maybe others too, didn't checked) and maintain it
pressed you'll see that your CPU is being eated. OK, why the hell
you should press any arrow key while connecting? I don't know, but
I did sometimes and got this.

Is this a Lynx problem. Can you reproduce it on your system? I got
this on all versions compiled on Linux (RedHat 5.1) with glibc
2.0.7 from 5.2. Didn't tried on other systems.

--
Frédéric L. W. Meunier