lynx-dev

lynx-dev download difficulties

From: William Martins
Subject: lynx-dev download difficulties
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 16:11:08 -0500 (EST)

    I am having difficulty downloading to disk various files from the
Lynx help menu using the Kermit text files option. I am using the
Terminal program installed on Windows 3.1. All the setups and parameters,
I feel sure, are correct.

   I get as far as the prompt: "Return to your local Kermit and give a
RECEIVE command."  This is followed by "Kermit Ready To Send" and a
couple of strings of control codes - all of which, incidentally, show
up in the text file I am trying to copy to.  I feel Iam close but not
quite there.  I've tried everything (except drop a dime in the floppy
drive) to download these files, to no avail.

                   Can you advise me as to what may be going wrong?

William Martins
address@hidden