lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev --enable-kanji

From: Hataguchi Takeshi
Subject: Re: lynx-dev --enable-kanji
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 08:29:40 +0900 (JST)

On Sat, 19 Feb 2000, T.E.Dickey wrote:

> it is ok if you want to change the default definitions (I added those based
> on my understanding of the patch description).

Thanks. I want
  o to remove --enable-kanji option,
  o to define USE_TH_JP_AUTO_DETECT and CONV_JISX0201KANA_JISX0208KANA
    without any configure options
and
  o KANJI_CODE_OVERRIDE can be defined by changing makefile if someone
    wants to use it.
I'm so sorry my English is poor.

> (I shortened the names to keep them less than 32-characters).

Thank you too. But please do it consistently. Thre were
    CONV_JISX0201KANA_JISX0208KANA
and
    CONV_JISX0201KANA_ISX0208KANA
in dev20's source code.