lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev dev20 (was: lynx2.8.3dev.18-ipv6.patch.gz)

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev dev20 (was: lynx2.8.3dev.18-ipv6.patch.gz)
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 100 05:43:01 -0500 (EST)

> On Mon, Feb 14, 2000 at 11:24:51PM -0500, T.E.Dickey wrote:
> > dev.19 is progressing: we are working to move from sol.slcc.edu to
> > isrv4.pa.vix.com, and I'm working to resolve issues with the development
> > and archiving so dev.19 will be distributed from that site -- we'll
> > mirror sol.slcc.edu from that, once things are stable.
>
> Lynx 2.8.3dev.20 is now available on http://lynx.isc.org/current/. The
> dev.19 checkout hasn't happened yet, so there is a patch file missing in
> the web and FTP directories at least for now.
>
> I haven't seen Tom's announcement come through, but the CHANGES file is
> online. For the record:

my ISP went down before I could send the announcement out - I'd sent
you email saying that I couldn't run debit because of the permissions
(or is that run via cron?)

> * update placeholder po/no.po -JS
>
> should be po/nl.po...
thanks (my error).

dev.20 has about 85% of the backlog (I didn't get to VH's changes, and
there is the passive-ftp change which is against 2.8.2rel, so both require
some cut/fit).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden