lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Re: Lynx .IDE file for Borland C ++

From: Mike Bledig
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: Lynx .IDE file for Borland C ++
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2000 11:46:12 +0200

Ok, I did as suggested by Vlad, I hid the code fragment, and
removed -DDUS_ZLIB.

Guess what? it works! it compiles, and links! yea! :-) but problem!!!

What functionality have I lost through doing all that?

That is of cause, not a proper fix?  That peace of code must do
something?

Also, I'm trying to create a .IDE file for use with the BC integrated
environment.  I only have "5 errors" to get a rid of.  Now what I want
to know is, how does one figure out in what order the sources
should be compiled? is there a particular order?

Also, I can't find a .H file: zutil.h mentioned by Vlad.

Original messsage
 The 'current_codepage' is referenced in the